Seeking 3-4 interns to join our dynamic strategy and operations consulting firm, located in District 1, Saigon. Our clients include American and Vietnamese manufacturing companies, with exports around the world. The ideal candidate should be a student within one year of graduation (pre/post), seeking opportunities to learn and contribute in business administration, statistics, accounting, supply chain management, economics, business intelligence, consulting, industrial engineering, or data science. Candidates should speak and write English, have strong presentation skills, and also be comfortable with learning industry-specific terms in Vietnamese.
Under daily supervision by a project manager – intern duties will include but are not limited to: data entry, data QC, market research, and qualitative analysis.
Interns will generate weekly written reports and develop powerpoint deliverables as directed by project manager. Minimum 20 hours a week, up to 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Minimum 2 month commitment.
- Possibility for a part-time hire for continuing students, and full-time hire for graduates, to be determined based on performance at the conclusion of the internship.
- Position open and available for immediate start.
- Reference and letters of recommendation for satisfactory performance.
- Meals and transportation provided.
- Relocation/transportation stipend available for qualifying applicants
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s level degree (at least by Summer, 2018) in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Organizational Research, Data Science, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- Power user in Windows, MS Office Suite – Excel (create formulas and macros, pivot tables, graphs and charts), Word, PowerPoint
- Speak, read, and write English fluently and Vietnamese fluently. Comfortable switching between the two in a work environment.
- Outgoing, direct personality, unafraid to ask questions, track record of meeting short term goals and willing to take initiative. Interest in working in a diverse office environment and contributing to a work culture that encourages dialogue, collaboration, and accountability.
- Candidate for Master’s level degree (at least by Summer, 2018) in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Organizational Research, Data Science, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain management, market research.
- Intermediate experience with using SPSS, STATA, SAS, R, or MATLAB (write algorithms, set up multi-level regressions, advanced statistical analysis).
- Experience with SQL or other database query languages.
- Be able to tell a good joke, and explain sarcasm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com