Seeking an enthusiastic, data-oriented individual to join our dynamic management consulting firm. Our clients include international and Vietnamese companies across several industries, including manufacturing, F&B, e-commerce, entertainment, digital marketing, healthcare, and supply chain management SMEs.
As an Data Analyst, you’ll be an integral part of our multi-disciplinary consulting team, working in concert with Operations and IT specialists, and given the opportunity to take ownership of your projects. You will support our workstream through data flow analysis, SOP development, mapping data and decision making, and ultimately delivering clear, actionable data management solutions for our clients. If business intelligence, digital transformation, and data-driven story telling are your passions, we’d love to meet you! We would encourage candidates seeking opportunities to learn and contribute in Logistics Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis Project Management, Operations Analysis, Machine Learning, Database Management, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP Implementation, Data Visualization, Digital Transformation, Production Management, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Econometrics, Strategic Consulting, Information Systems, and Data Science.
Under daily supervision by Consulting Services Manager – Data Analyst duties will include:
- Identify project requirements by interviewing potential customers and developing clear scope of work protocols and timelines.
- Embed with clients to conduct data management research, including stakeholder interviews, document review, data review, database QC and direct observation to generate business process requirements.
- Define client data system capabilities and vulnerabilities through robust dataflow analysis.
- Collaborate with team members to project financial, production, scaling impacts.
- Develop KPI dashboards and other business intelligence tools to improve efficiency, transparency, and scalability for your clients.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and deliver visually engaging, insightful presentations on your findings and recommendations.
- Harness data and data visualization tools for visually effective story-telling.
- Conduct client or internal research for ongoing development of our firm’s knowledge base.
- Data Analyst will generate weekly written reports and develop client deliverables as directed by Consulting Services Manager.
- Minimum 2 month probation period, after which position becomes FT, salaried.
- Position open and available for immediate start.
- Good understanding (or desire to grow) of statistics, databases, quantitative analysis, data management systems, data science, performance metric models.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with multi-tasking, prioritization of tasks (i.e. time management), strong attention to detail, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills, and knowledge of database administration.
- Excellent research and organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges.
- Be adaptable and proactive. Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- University graduate preferably in Statistics, Data Science, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Systems, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Agronomic Research, Public Health or related fields
- Entry level to 2 years of experience as an Analyst/Data Scientist or an equivalent industry role
- Power User in Windows, MS Office Suite – Excel (create formulas and macros, pivot tables, graphs and charts), Word, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalents
- Familiar with using SPSS, STATA, SAS, R, or Tableau
- Proficient in task management and productivity suites – Slack, Trello, Team Gantt
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning or CRM software
- Self-motivated and dependable. Outgoing, direct personality, unafraid to ask questions, track record of meeting short term goals and willing to take initiative. Interest in working in a diverse office environment and contributing to a work culture that encourages dialogue, collaboration, and accountability.
- Candidate for Master’s level degree in Statistics, Data Science, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Systems, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Agronomic Research, Public Health or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics, business administration, ERP implementation, ops management, management consulting, forecast planning or supply chain management.
- Intermediate experience with using SPSS, STATA, SAS, R, Tableau, or MATLAB (write algorithms, set up multi-level regressions, advanced statistical analysis, data visualization).
- Experience with SQL or other database query languages.
- Expert in Windows, MS Office Suite – Excel (create formulas and macros, pivot tables, graphs and charts), Word, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalents
- Expert in task management and productivity suites – Slack, Trello, Team Gantt
- Be able to tell a good joke, and explain sarcasm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org