Seeking an enthusiastic, data-oriented individual to join our dynamic management consulting firm. Our clients include international and Vietnamese companies across several industries, including manufacturing, F&B, e-commerce, entertainment, digital marketing, healthcare, and supply chain management SMEs. As an Operations Analyst, you’ll be an integral part of our multi-disciplinary consulting team, working in concert with Data and IT specialists, and given the opportunity to take ownership of your projects.
You will support our workstream through process analysis, SOP development, integrating data and information systems, and ultimately delivering clear, actionable business intelligence solutions for our clients.
If business intelligence, data-driven decision making, and driving organizational change are your passions, we’d love to meet you! We would encourage candidates seeking opportunities to learn and contribute in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Operations Management, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, Digital Transformation, Production Management, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Economics, Strategic Consulting, Information Systems, and Data Science.
Under daily supervision by Consulting Services Manager – Operations Analyst duties will include:
- Identify project requirements by interviewing potential customers and developing clear scope of work protocols and timelines.
- Embed with clients to conduct operations research, including stakeholder interviews, document review, data review, and direct observation to generate business process requirements.
- Define system capabilities and vulnerabilities through robust workflow and dataflow analysis.
- Collaborate with team members to project financial, production, scaling impacts.
- Develop SOPs and other business intelligence tools to improve efficiency, transparency, and scalability for your clients.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and deliver visually engaging, insightful presentations on your findings and recommendations.
- Harness data and data visualization tools for visually effective story-telling.
- Conduct client or internal research for ongoing development of our firm’s knowledge base.
Operations Analyst will generate weekly written reports and develop client deliverables as directed by Consulting Services Manager.
- Minimum 2 month probation period, after which position becomes FT, salaried.
- Position open and available for immediate start.
- Good understanding (or desire to grow) of logistics, manufacturing or production processes, forecast planning, supply chain management, or business administration (SME).
- Strong analytical and financial model building skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with multi-tasking, prioritization of tasks (i.e. time management), strong attention to detail, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills, and knowledge of database administration.
- Excellent research and organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges.
- Be adaptable and proactive. Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- University graduate preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Production Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, Economics, Strategic Consulting, Information Systems, Data Science, or other related fields
- Entry level to 2 years of experience as an Analyst or an equivalent industry role
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office Suite – Excel (create formulas and macros, pivot tables, graphs and charts), Word, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalents
- Proficient in task management and productivity suites – Slack, Trello, Team Gantt
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning or CRM software
- Self-motivated and dependable. Outgoing, direct personality, unafraid to ask questions, track record of meeting short term goals and willing to take initiative. Interest in working in a diverse office environment and contributing to a work culture that encourages dialogue, collaboration, and accountability.
- Candidate for Master’s level degree in in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Production Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, Economics, Strategic Consulting, Information Systems, Data Science, or other related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics, business administration, ERP implementation, ops management, management consulting, forecast planning or supply chain management.
- Intermediate experience with using SPSS, STATA, SAS, R, or MATLAB (write algorithms, set up multi-level regressions, advanced statistical analysis).
- Experience with SQL or other database query languages.
- Expert in Windows, MS Office Suite – Excel (create formulas and macros, pivot tables, graphs and charts), Word, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalents
- Expert in task management and productivity suites – Slack, Trello, Team Gantt
- Be able to tell a good joke, and explain sarcasm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com